Once a private party for Phoenix New Times staff and clients to celebrate the BEST OF PHOENIX issue release, the Best of Phoenix A'fare is now one of Phoenix's most talked about events,...
showcasing Phoenix-area restaurants to a sell-out crowd of 2,000 attendees while also raising funds for charity!
Enjoy unlimited samples of food from 40 of the Valley's top restaurants and food vendors such as The Great Australian Bakery, Flourish, San Francisco Chocolate Factory, and many more!
Guests will also enjoy 12 complimentary drinks at the various bars throughout the venue. Drinks at this year's event will feature Tito's Handmade Vodka, Gentleman Jack, Shock Top, Stella Artois, Four Peaks and more.
Purchase your tickets today! General Admission tickets start at $40 and include entry into the event at 8pm, samples of cuisine from participating restaurants, cocktails, wine & beer, and entertainment.
A VIP ticket starts at $60 and includes early entry into the event at 7pm, VIP gift bag, samples of cuisine from participating restaurants, cocktails, wine & beer, and entertainment.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry into the event.
AROUND THE WEB
- Best Things to Do This Weekend: Front Porch Pickins, Uhh Yeah Dude
- The Best of Phoenix A'fare Is This Weekend at The Biltmore
- Here's the Best of Phoenix A’fare Restaurant Lineup (October 14 at The Arizona Biltmore)
- Tickets for the 2017 Best of Phoenix A'Fare Are Now Available for Presale and We've Got the Code
- Best of Phoenix A'Fare, Free Brunch at The Ivy, And More This Weekend in Metro Phoenix
- Best of Phoenix A'Fare 2016: Make-Your-Own Mule Bar, Flash-Infused Cocktails, And More
- New Times' Best of Phoenix A'Fare 2016: Here's The Lineup of Restaurants So Far
- New Times' Best of Phoenix A'Fare 2016: Tickets Are On Pre-Sale Now
- New Times' Best of A'Fare 2015: Tickets Are on Pre-Sale Now